Asociación Cultural Rayuela Comunicación Artística
Founded as a group in Montevideo/Uruguay in 1989 and as an international company in Spain in 2000; I know established as a national Association in 2009.
Among its founding purposes, the following stand out:
• Promote and disseminate Theater as a tool for social transformation. Actively participate in creating an awareness of the "Art and Culture" as a sociopedagogical tool.
• Development, promotion and realization of cultural activities of social dissemination through cooperation with other Associations and working groups.
• Organization of Classrooms and Schools/Workshop for Directors, Teachers and Associations.
• Organization of informative activities on work methodologies that facilitate the achievement of objectives of various groups, for local benefit.
What is "Spectator School"?
- It is an innovative program to promote the Theatre, which shows the process of construction of a show open to the public and with your active participation.
“Escuela de Espectadores” provides the participating groups (partners) with a working method that makes the Theater a local asset, valuing the work and processes creative linked to the Performing Arts. It offers the population (spectators) new tools to see and enjoy the performing arts; thus generating cultural habits and sense of belonging.
"Escuela de Espectadores"
- Form new audiences where there is not one advance provision.
- Generate a sense of belonging to local artistic proposals, from an active role.
- Disseminate knowledge of the performing arts.
- Promote the transversal character of the Theatre, awakening artistic, creative and expression concerns.
- Get used to enjoying theater from within the process itself.
- Establish a weekly link between the "spectator" with their active proposals and the "art".
- Strengthen and stimulate the consumption of culture.
- Address issues of local interest and common to the European population, with issues such as sustainability and environmental care.
- Integrate disadvantaged groups making them protagonists of the cultural actions of their locality.
-Internationalize the local culture with similar interactions in other European locations.
Countries participating in the Creative Europe Programme
Gonzalo Fernández López – email@example.com / 34+651334907