MeetShareDance association aims to promote best practice in the
field of inclusive arts practices and to foster an International Dance Network for individuals and groups working with dance and disability.
We provide an educational program that offers dance classes, training and workshops on all levels.
We strive to :
– promote dance, inclusion and disability and generate a public space that propels cultural exchange and artistic development
– connect digital innovation with performing arts
– design and develop educational programs and courses on
disability and cultural management
– strengthen the existence of inclusive artistic spaces of social
participation with open dance events, open stages, street performances, etc.
– promote the development of professionals and showing the
diversity of dancer’s bodies.
Performing arts, contemporary dance, digital innovation, inclusion.
We are interested in partnering to any Creative Europe project that tackles issues of accesibility and inclusive approach. Projects related to dance, interdisciplinary fields (digital,performative), projects,working on accessibility and inclusion, development of educational projects on inclusion and art also very interested in combining digital innovation with performing arts.