“National Sound” of the European National Music Art Festival
The organization aims to promote mutual trust, understanding, respect, love and affirmation between different nations, peoples and states through various forms of public diplomacy and cultural activities.
The project aims to strengthen the friendship and cultural cooperation of European peoples for the preservation of interethnic, spiritual and educational values.
Our organization has planned to present “National Sound” festival project proposal in the framework of the "Creative Europe" program, Culture subprogram in 2020. It will be a transnational cooperation program including different components: promotion of emerging talents, the development of national musical instruments, training of singers, intercultural dialogue, recognition, appreciation, preservation and understanding of wealth and diversity of european cultural heritage.
Here are some provisions of the project:
● the festival does not have any political or religious orientation, it is a universal and international project
● the festival will be held once in 2 years, taking into account the organizational and preparatory processes
● the festival will feature an artistic board consisting of representatives from participating countries
● the festival is held in a participant country, chosen via a special selection tool
● the festival will feature purely national musical compositions performed on national musical instruments
● the festival will be held in the form of concert performances - each country’s group or individual performer will have a special date and time of performance
● considering that often times national music has a ritual origin and significance, coming along with dance performances, interactive communication with the audience can become the most important part of the festival
● master-classes on national instruments of the participating nations is a compulsory component of the festival
● the festival will be a place for cooperation of different generations, since the participants will be divided into 3 age groups
● the festival will end with a special gala concert by the National Instrument Orchestra's performance
● each festival will be named after a national instrument
● the festival will last 1 week
All interested organizations, mainly from Eastern Partnership countries - Molodova, Geogia, Ukraine, as well as Eastern European countries.
Fields : music, festival