Association TELOK, founded in 2021, is a non-governmental non-profit organization with a wide range of goals and activities in the fields of culture, art, education and humanitarian work.
The activities of the TELOK Association began with the opening of the first cycle of free consultations for enrollment in basic and master's academic studies, which ended with the successful enrollment of all candidates in the desired studies. At the same time, TELOK started organizing cultural and artistic programs, concerts and promotion of promising young artists.
As part of its activities, TELOK has branches in several cities in Serbia. He is the founder of several centers, among which the "Balkan za tebe" Center, the Center for Audio-Visual Art, the Inclusive Center of the TELOK Association and the "TELOK POP" branch stand out.
TELOK is the creator of the first international fundraising platform "Balkan Donira", a patron of the Balkan Philanthropic Forum and the author of the first professionally oriented magazine "TELO KULTURE".
In the past period, TELOK has implemented a large number of projects in the fields of culture, art and education. During the first year of operation, significant collaborations were concluded with governmental and local bodies operating in the same or similar fields as TELOK.
STRUCTURE OF THE WORKING UNITS OF THE TELOK ASSOCIATION (EXPLANATION):
The main organization is the Association TELOK (www.telok.org.rs), which has primary goals: Art, Music, Culture, youth, Education, Philanthropy.
Over time, the organization expanded and opened separate brands (centers) that operate within and under the authority of the TELOK Association, namely:
1. Center "Balkan fot you" (acronym B4U) which aims to strengthen civil society, democracy, European values, philanthropy, etc. Center "Balkan for you" is the author of the unique program #decanisukriva (translation: Children are not to blame) which aims to help all disadvantaged or sick children.
2. Center for Audio-Visual Art (Acronym CAVU), founded in 2022 in Kragujevac, is a unique Center in the Western Balkans whose goals are the production, distribution and research of audio-visual art. CAVU is the official content producer in the organization of the TELOK Association, responsible for the digitization and distribution of TELOK's art programs.
3. Center for Inclusion, which aims to exclusively deal with inclusion and combating discrimination
Web: within www.telok.org.rs site
4. "TELOK POP" branch, which aims to popularize, affirm and promote young artists who deal with pop culture, both themselves and their music.
Web: within www.telok.org.rs site
5. Balkan Donira was founded with the aim of collecting funds for projects, campaigns, actions, etc. on a single platform. balkandonira.org is a platform where legal and/or natural persons from all Balkan countries can set up their campaign with the approval of the platform administrator. The platform is completely free and works on the principle of crowdfunding.
Money for campaigns, projects and actions can be donated by all legal and natural persons from all over the world using a simple system of donating by credit, debit or business card.
In addition to various centers, the Association TELOK has its branches in several cities of Serbia (Novi Sad, Belgrade, Niš), which have the same goals as the parent Association TELOK.
Fields of culture, art, youth, music and education.